Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Sassy Sunflower / Random 5 Friday

1. OH, the best laid plains still require flexibility. 
COMING SOON: DIY tutorial for these simple and affordable stackable bracelets
...only 12,054 minutes until the video uploads to YouTube. That translates to 200.9 hours!


2. Counting the days until I'm here. Not too long now.

3. I made a new friend while shooting my "Sassy Sunflower" header.

Meet "Lexi"
4. This week, the sky looked like a page in my old I Spy book (you know the one I'm talking about) and I took a million iPhone photos. Here's one.


5. Finally, number 5 is for my Dad, the birthday boy. I sure hope you don't mind me telling the world you are 64! They probably wouldn't believe me anyway.

For those that don't know Stan, let me introduce you. He's the awesome man that paid for that piece of paper I'm holding!


He has a YouTube Channel complete with hundreds of subscribers and hundreds of thousands of views. Here I am, can't even get my first video to upload. Props, Pops!

Everyone says I resemble my mom, but I'm proud to say I got my love of sauce from my dad. I'm a Shuffett and the Shuffett's are a sauce-eating people. We will put Barbecue or chocolate sauce on literally anything (within reason).

Thank you, Dad, for also passing on the Stan Shuffett gene of setting a goal and going for it with every bit of your heart and soul! I have always admired your dedication and endless motivation for the game of pool and have tried to mimic that kind of spirit in various areas of my life.

Thank you for always asking "have you practiced pi-nanner today?" all throughout my childhood. Light-heartedly calling it "pi-nanner"made me feel like you would understand if I told the truth and said "nope!" Also, thank you for promptly making me practice the pi-nanner.

Thank you for telling the same jokes over and over because now, I'm fully armed with a funny joke (cue "zi-zors" or the famous "instincts" joke) at a moment's notice.

Dad, thanks for eating most of the Gluten-free cake I made even though you vocalized that it did not taste good. I didn't need it anyway! I'll be fighting you over the the gluten-filled birthday dessert I'm planning to make for tomorrow.

Here is a picture of my Dad taken with his dad on my 22nd birthday. Two of the greatest men EVER.

See you on TUESDAY! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment