Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Santa Fe | Part 1

It's hard to say what has been the highlight of my time in New Mexico so far.

Was it my very first Whattaburger hamburger (um, it had green chiles on it?!?!)? Stomach says YEAH.

Or was it standing in front of one of the most iconic fictional residences in modern day TV?
My love of 'Breaking Bad' says YES.

Or, was it when a really cute tour guide showed me around the Santa Fe Opera?
Definitely a top 3 moment!

BUT NO. Y'all know I had to get up at 5:30 am for this one.

It was cloudy, a little rainy, and a lot chilly. But you can't tell it from this picture. 


As I snapped pictures of the sunrise, Daniel noticed what was going on behind us.

This is a panorama of me taking a panorama of the rainbow--because it wouldn't fit in one picture! I was thoroughly impressed with nature... in one direction was a beautiful sunrise, in the other was a massive, majestic, MOST MAGICAL rainbow.

 SEE? SO BIG! SO GRAND!


My rainbow face.

And my panorama...
NATURE! You even made this parking lot look nice.

And I think I might see a sunset tonight. Nature, can you pull out another breathtaking moment?
Pretty please?








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful captures Kiley! I love the southwest. Such a great region of the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures! I would love to visit that area some day.

    ReplyDelete