Pages

Friday, June 6, 2014

Random Five Friday

Hello and happy June! I had a really busy and exciting weekend at Miss Kentucky 2014 Orientation. Then, I had a really busy and exciting week at work! I feel like I never stop going--especially now. Miss Kentucky is a short, SHORT 5 weeks away. Leading up to the competition, I'll be talking a lot about my preparation and giving thanks to my incredible sponsors. Today, I'm takin' it easy with a Random 5 Friday.


1. Come out and support our Greensburg Kids in their production of Disney's Aristocats KIDS! It will undoubtedly be the most adorable thing you've seen all week. 

 2. Hannah and I celebrated the completion of her medical school boards with shopping, dining, and The Book of Mormon on Broadway! We shopped at Why Louisville in NuLu (and...definitely spotted Jim James of My Morning Jacket Fame) where I picked up a shirt for myself (L) and one for my male counterpart (R) who is currently residing in New Mexico!
We selfie'd in front of the Kentucky Center for the Performing Arts


3.  As Miss Monticello, I want to say a big South Eastern KY thank you to one of my sponsors for Miss Kentucky 2014, the City of Monticello!





4. Kentucky turned 222 this month and sweet little Greensburg turns 222 on August 30th. The City of Greensburg has some REALLY exciting things in the works for a birthday bash. Mark your calendars NOW! 


5. Today, I'm wearing a brand new dress from Awaken Boutique in Campbellsville. Brianna is one of the sweetest (and most stylish) women I've ever met! If you haven't stopped by her store lately, please do! Her summer selection is out of this world. And she's (always) got great deals!


See y'all next Friday the 13th!
















No comments:

Post a Comment