Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Ramsey Tells Her Story / Contest Winner(s)

PART 1: Interview with Ramsey

The first time I heard the name Ramsey Carpenter, I knew it had to belong to a girl beyond the definition of “interesting.” She would be fun, spirited, generous, and smart. 
When I met Ramsey Carpenter, I gave myself a gold star for being 100% correct. Besides being fun, spirited, generous, and smart... she is humble, she is REAL, and she's gorgeous (as you will soon see). 
I met her in April of 2012 and we have been best friends for almost as long.

At Sal's in Lexington


Miss Kentucky 2013 Gala 

The first time we tried this whole interview thing

As March rolled around, I knew I wanted to interview Ramsey about her winning battle with Multiple Sclerosis. As I have learned more and more about what it means to have Multiple Sclerosis, I understand more and more what it means to support the cause for finding a cure. Our busy schedules didn't allow us to meet up during MS Awareness Week earlier this month, but that doesn't matter. MS Awareness shouldn't be confined to one week or one month out of the year.

Ramsey will make a good case for that.

She’s a special girl, that Ramsey.

Click the link below to watch my interview with Ramsey:

*Please keep in mind that I am not a professional! Ramsey sure makes up for it, though. :)

PART 2: CONTEST WINNER(S)! 

For some reason, I had butterflies in my stomach as I drew the names for first and second place in my "Kind of A Big Deal Kentucky Themed GIVEAWAY." 

As this week came to a close, I was simply astounded by the amount of participation and support I had received. I hope to do another Giveaway in the Summer!
But for now, I'll give the winners some glory:

1st prize: LAURA JONES
2nd prize: lizzybell221

Laura will have a "Y'all" t-shirt from Kentucky for Kentucky and a Kentucky necklace by Southern Belle Glitz delivered to her doorstep very soon!

lizzybell221 will receive a custom set of notecards! I can't wait to collaborate with her to design the perfect card for her thank you note needs!

Thanks to EVERYONE that participated. Stick around, I promise I will keep the good stuff coming!

See y'all next Friday!




No comments:

Post a Comment