Pages

Friday, March 28, 2014

March Madness is Real / CMN + Prayers for Paxton Update

Hello and Happy Friday! Not only am I a nervous wreck about the UK/UofL Sweet 16 game tonight, but I am packing for a trip to New York City. March has been a non-stop, crazy, up and down, happy and sad, ridiculously busy month. I'm beginning to think March Madness has spread to other areas of my life. Who else feels this way?

Disheveled Kiley still sports UK
So, what does Kiley in Kentucky pack for an out-of-state trip? Here are a few of my KY essentials. Some are subtle, some are blatantly Bluegrass. And that's okay.

This scarf keeps me warm and cozy + blue and white. 


Are you eye-rolling at my obsession with this necklace yet?

Whether or not we win tonight, I am going to get my exercise on with PRIDE in NYC.

A little airplane reading material 
These boots have walked their fair share of NYC miles in the past year. I wouldn't dare leave them at home. 

CMN + Prayers For Paxton Update


Thanks to my incredible customers, I donated $200.00 to charity today. Half of it went to Children's Miracle Network and half of it is going to Prayers for Paxton. I can't tell you how much joy I had in totaling up the numbers. I love and appreciate you all and the impact you're making on the lives of those that reap the benefits of your purchase!

Introducing....

The "Just Because" card

Thanks, Natalie, for purchasing the first set of these!
 I'm back to work, back to packing, back to stressing. But I couldn't be more thankful for the reasons I stay so busy.

See y'all next Friday....maybe from New York? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment